Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good Conversation with Mayor

I got a call from the Mayor today and we had a good chat. I learned a bunch of things.
-the Mayor is supporting me as one of his 4 picks, in addition to Black, Miller, and Andrews
-he's influenced 200 voters to vote for me to date
-I need 600 votes to win a seat
-I'm a distant 4th in popularity
-I'm alienating some voters because of my strong stances on Budget and Zoning

His reco
-signs will help
-position generalities will help

My takeaways
-way to go Jeff! You're making great inroads everywhere.
-I'm proud to have the Mayor's support. He helps with a demographic I'll have trouble reaching.
-I think strong positions are bold and necessary
-If I lose because of them, I'm not the right guy for the job and I'm ok with it

Thanks Mayor for the time and the feedback. Very helpful.

Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment