Monday, October 12, 2009

Do the signs look gouda?


I'm excited to see my signs dotting the Village. I had 50 made. Handing them out went pretty fast. Heres's an image:

I'm pleased with how they turned out - instant recall opportunity at the polls. I spent my childhood running from le frommage, now I'm embracing it. Can't spell 'Scheeser' without Cheese.

They're all out there now. Thanks to the Mayor, Ted Copetas, and Geoff Kaye for helping place many of them. Hope they'll be a help.

Cortney

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cortney,

    I'm in the process now of better educating myself on council candidates. I applaud your transparency, in contrast to other candidates. At the same time I am inclined *not* to vote for you, due to your position on zoning. As a Mariemont grad and four decade resident of the village I say the last thing we need are more $650K condos. Mary Emery must be turning in her grave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you've taken the time to check my blog out. And if you're not comfortable voting for me, I completely respect your decision. A couple thoughts on D:
    -I'm a yes on new Zoning, but a NO on D
    -floating (can go anywhere) concerns me. 45' heights concern me. Lots of surface parking concerns me.
    -Yes on Residence D will ENCOURAGE $600K condos

    I'm hosting a Res. D Coffee on Thursday @8:00PM at 6950 Nolen Cir. Both sides will be represented. Can you come? Your time in the Village would be a great asset to the conversation. And, I'm sure we'll both learn something.

    Good luck picking candidates for Nov! Thx again for taking the time to write.

    Cortney

    ReplyDelete