Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hamilton County BOE Signatures 55!

I've spent the last couple days getting Hamilton County Board of Elections Signatures. Recall Town Meeting isn't recognized by Hamilton County, so the process essentially begins all over again. Tonight I received 56, 55 of which I'll submit, 5 more than needed. The County offers early checking, so hopefully the list will pass muster and I'll be all set!

I continue to receive so much support, and its very humbling.

3 requests I received:
-recycling bins in parks. Love the idea! Have to figure out how to pay for bins + pickup
-saving the Ash trees by treating vs tearing down. I fully support this, and I think payout is a savings for the Village
-beer at Belltower Park Softball games. 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

I did mention to a small group of folks my idea of a Fall Festival down near the Community Garden on the Little Miami Flood plain. $5 cover per family, bonfire, beer sold, food, hayrides, pumpkins, music would be so much fun, and it would be a great fundraiser for some group in the Village. Plus, the railroad tunnel is the perfect entry point. Who's with me!?!?

Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment