Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hamilton County BOE 58 names!

After a productive evening getting 18 additional signatures at the Mariemont Police Night Out, I'm now over the 50 signatures required to get onto the November Ballot! This is a major milestone for me, and I'm proud of the fact that I'm one step closer. Of note, I got the Mayor to sign my petition! He wants to meet to discuss how to market all of the Town Meeting candidates, and I'm very interested in the help. We'll see where it goes.

Now, it's on to "Marketing Mix". I'd like to explore some combination of the following
-handouts, likely
-bumper stickers
-yard signs, likely
-billboards, not likely
-banner from a plane, not likely :)

Obviously, I need to be smart about the spend. One, to set a good example of fiscal responsibility/scarcity mindset, two to show I'm serious about the position, and three to avoid under/over investing.

The next few months will be very interesting.

Cortney

Cortney

Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment