Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fire Dpt Org Health Survey

I would like one metric of Fire Employees is a safe, anonymous Org Health Survey. It can't be the only metric to judge the success of the Chief/Asst Chief Probationary Periods, but it can be an indicator. I would like to personally administer and tally a 10ish question survey factoring in advice of Rick/Jeff/Dennis. The survey should focus on current state and improvement this year. I believe I should administer and tally because I'm qualified as an analyst at P&G, and I'm not on the Safety Committee and less connected to Jeff or Rick or the Mayor. I'd be happy to engage someone else if they're able to handle it and be similarly objective.

I'm sure there are some that would say I'm not objective, but I think I could execute a fair survey and report back results.

Plan is subject to change but is: share ideas with Rick/Jeff/Dennis in the next couple weeks and field a survey by end of Oct.

Matter of fact, all employees ought to fill this out. It would be a good 6mo/12mo baseline to see how we're trending as a Village.

Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment