Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Surveymonkey.com - a better idea than name suggests

I signed up for my free online survey account this past week. Don't like the name but love the transparent connection with the citizens! What better way to get the pulse of the community. The only trick will be 1)to earn the trust of folks to share email accts and 2)alternatives for non email people. Don't want to leave anyone out.

I can send out mass surveys to the email addresses I have (or more intimately district 4 folks) on what's important to them, how to vote on an issue, general feelings of the residents, etc.

The free account allows for 10/year. And I shouldn't bother folks more often than that. First survey: skyline or goldstar? :)

Cortney

Cortney Scheeser
Senior Analyst, Global Home Care & PGP
Phone: 513-983-0463
Mobile: 479-221-1752
Email, IM: scheeser.cm@pg.com

Please consider the Environment before printing this email

No comments:

Post a Comment