Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Attended council 6/14

I attended council on 6/14. Here's what I heard and did.

Still need clarity on lawsuit insurance. Don't quite understand what is covered and what is not. I will prob ask dan for a budget report each month, since it won't show up in the packet per se.

I will take up ice cream vendors via rules and law. I don't have a problem w it in concept.

Speed humps not bumps on homewood is a great idea. I support using hw as our test case.

I support the piano on the square - very fun idea.

No mention of roundabout. We will take up in committee if no action by the comm of whole soon.

I voted in the affirmative on all. This included the new police cruiser. I felt I laid out a compelling alternative w the impala but decided not to go against the grain. I do believe however we left $$$ on the table in terms of fuel savings.



Cortney Scheeser
Senior Analyst, Global Home Care & PGP
Phone: 513-983-0463
Mobile: 479-221-1752
Email, IM: scheeser.cm@pg.com

Please consider the Environment before printing this email

No comments:

Post a Comment