Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Voted this morning-end of campaign

Weird. I've never had the experience of trekking to the poll on election day and seeing my name on the ballot!

It's done - "the defense rests". I am very happy w my campaign. And I feel ready to accept either answer. Winning is obviously preferred, but losing means I'm not the right fit for the citizens. And that's ok too.

My strategy for today is: go to work and catch up. I took a number of campaign vacation days in oct! Then dinner out - amys and my weekly date night is tonight. Poll/precinct results are posted @830pm, so maybe I'll run between the two and tally them up.

I had thought about pestering voters at the polls today but decided against it last night.

This ends phase 1 of my blog. Its been a humbling, educational, busy, and exciting process. Thanks for hanging with me and for your support.


Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment