Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Election

Family, Friends, Supporters, Angry Mob outside my window:

Wanted to share some great news and offer up a big 'thank you.'

As you may have heard, I did well last night, coming in 3rd of 7, securing a spot on mariemont village council in 2010. I am proud and humbled by this win. I am excited (and a little bit overwhelmed) by the work that lies ahead. We can do much to maintain and more importantly improve mariemont.

Thanks to each of you for the support, the help in honing ideas, the feedback (both kinds :) ), and the confidence along the way. Its been a great ride thanks to you.

Next up is to learn and chat and learn some more before the jan 1 swearing in.

Thanks again for your support. Oh and by the way, from here on, I will only answer to "Gov-neh", in a cockney english accent. Ha ha.

Cortney

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Gov-neh: The people of Mariemont are fortunate to have you represent them!

    L. Mechley

    ReplyDelete