Monday, December 10, 2012

Council Meeting 11/26-absent

I missed the Council meeting on 11/26 due to a family vacation, but here's my take reading the agenda + minutes.

Coyote Hunting.  I oppose this and wish I had been in the room to voice my opposition.  I am troubled by our Village's solution to nuisance like coyotes, deer, healthy trees:  eliminate them.  We've been given enough advice from the Humane Society of the US to know this won't be effective.  It only adds misery for the animals and also risk for human injury.  I believe we made the wrong decsision.

School Zone.  I think we should expand the zone around Madisonville @ West.  I am concerned though that we won't fix the Madisonville/Wooster corner (brought up by residents as dangerous), and I am hopeful designation at the 6 way stop won't interfere with Roundabout due dilligence.


Cortney
ICRCTV.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment