Sunday, November 11, 2012

Council on 10/22

I attended Council on 10/22 and here's what I saw.

Account Balances.  It's great to see the Great Recession's impact easing in the Village.  Revenues are up.  We're holding expenses due to great work by Department and Council efforts.  I'm very pleased that balances are so rosy, however I would say we should not let off the gas and continue to fight for every dollar.

Mariemont Rec Uniforms being used for a Select Team.  Council doesn't have oversight over this group.  I'm sure, however, a resolution can be achieved.

School Zone on Madisonville.  I think this is a fantastic idea, and I fully support it.  I am hopeful the realignment of the building will help our cause.

I voted in the affirmative on all votes as they were all procedural in nature.


Cortney
ICRCTV.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment