Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Council Meeting 4/23

I attended Council on 4/23, and here's what I saw.  It was a very short meeting....

Mayor's Letter Roundabout letter.  I would like to see this letter go out in a timely fashion, confirming out interest in preliminary engineering.  As was unanimously supported Dan & the Planning Commission, I'm looking fwd to learning more during step 2.

Liaison Role.  I encouraged the Mayor and Council to consider a Liaison role to act as go-between between all of the interested parties.  I think Carl Stich would do a fine job, but I think a Chris Ertel or potentially a Joe Miller would do a great job (and have relevant experience)

I voted in the affirmative on everything, as all were procedural in nature except:
-pay raises for pool employees - we need to adhere to Ohio Constitution
-Liquor approval for Adult Pool Parties.  I don't like Emergency as it pertains to Alcohol, but I like the social opportunities for residents to stay in the Village.
-Murray Ave one way.  I don't love this idea but it's reasonable ahead of a slow ish roundabout process
-Pickup Truck for the Maint Dept - new truck is reasonable considering the old equip it's replacing.


Cortney
ICRCTV.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment