Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Council recap 8/23

I attended the short Council meeting Monday. Here's what I heard:

Homewood speeding. Committee is putting together objective criteria to qualify streets. Should be done in next 60 days. Prob frustrating for homewood but it feels like progress. In the short term stop zigns will help.

Roundabout. I delivered 8 emails of general and specific content to dennis but was told there would be another delay. I expected this so I felt out Kim/Jeff to see if they would consider meeting as a Pub Works committee as Plan B. Meeting will happen in Pub Works, regardless of Comm of Whole progress. This is somewhat controversial, as it tests the role of the Mayor in assigning Committees.

I voted in the affirmative on all votes. All were procedural, none controversial.

Here's the link to the Meeting
http://www.icrctv.com/mariemont


Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment